Landscape Management, Inc.
The key to any successful landscape maintenance program is the implementation of long range strategies designed to keep trees, shrubs and turf healthy and aesthetically pleasing while keeping in mind our clients budgetary needs. We can supply you with a landscape maintenance proposal based on your specifications, or develop a customized landscape management plan to fit your budget and needs
Family Owned and Operated
Proudly Serving Northern, Western and Central New Jersey for over 35 years
Commercial customers in Northern New Jersey will be glad to know that Duke’s Landscape Management is a family owned and operated business with a high employee retention rate. This means clients will not have to worry about a shortage of workers whenever it is time to have their lots cleared. They can also have peace of mind knowing they will get personalized attention rather than being treated as just another sale.Snow Magazine has included Duke’s Landscape Management in its list of the top 50 snow plowing contractors in the country.
- Employee Spotlight: Shayne Phillips, Hackettstown Branch Manager Shayne Phillips is the Branch Manager of the Northwest New Jersey region. Shayne has over 30 years experience in the green industry and specializes in employee safety and training. He has worked through out the tri-state area managing large landscape Read More
- Photos from Duke’s Landscape Management, Inc.'s post At the Crew Appreciation BBQ, Eric Cross expressed his gratitude to the crews on their hard work and dedication during these unprecedented times. Just to add to the fun, some cool gifts were raffled off! #greatplacetowork
- Photos from Duke’s Landscape Management, Inc.'s post The hard work and dedication of the Foreman and Crew Members do not go unnoticed at Duke's Landscape Management. To honor our employees, the Managers cooked up some burgers and hot dogs at the Crew Appreciation Barbecue.
- As a Crew Member, you will provide the services of lawn mowing, mulching, trimming, pruning, fertilization, planting of trees and shrubs, flower installations, spring, and fall clean-ups.
As a Foreman, you will work as a team that oversees lawn mowing, Read More
- Our “New Normal” at Duke’s Landscape Management At Duke's Landscape Management, the safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are prepared to serve you with our best work. Duke's Landscape Management is conducting business using every precaution and recommendation provided by the CDC Read More
Work Quality & Customer Service
The crew with the highest scores will be compensated monetarily.
As a Foreman, you will work as a team that oversees lawn mowing, mulching, trimming, pruning, fertilization, weed control, planting of trees and shrubs and take the lead of a crew of 3-4 persons.
Looking for RELIABLE & HARDWORKING Individuals to join our team! Must have experience with walk-behind mowers, riding mowers, 2 cycle equipment, bed edgers, mulching, trimming, pruning, fertilization, weed control, planting of trees and shrubs, flower installation, spring and fall clean-ups, and similar tasks.
4 days a week Monday -Thursday
10 hours a day
40 hours a week
If it rains, we work on Fridays
"Duke’s provides an exceptional service that we are very happy with. They are always accommodating to our needs and provide a wealth of knowledge."